The Hobbywing XERUN Justock 3650 SD G2.1 Sensored Brushless Motors feature an updated can design over the G2 - and especially G1 - and push the boundaries of an Fixed Timing Motor with lower weight, good heat dissipation and a rebuildable design.
- The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- The silicon O-ring seal fitted between the end bell and stator helps to conduct inner heat to the motor case and prevent dust from entering the HALL sensor.
- The detachable structure design for daily cleaning and maintenance can effectively prolong the service life of this Justock motor and improve its operating efficiency.
- This motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing and also compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers including other brands.
- This Justock motor is applicable to various 1/10th, 1/12th on-road & off-road vehicles. It can be an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class races but can also be a nice choice for newbies for practice.
- The motor design is in compliance with IFMAR, and ROAR specifications.
Scale: 1/10, 1/12
Pole Count: 2
KV Rating: 2450
LiPo Cells: 2-3S
No-Load Current(A): 3.5
Outer Diameter: 35.9mm (1.413")
Length: 52.5mm (2.067")
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm (0.125")
Weight: 176g (6.21oz)
Applications: STOCK/SPORT class (choose the motor as per competition rules) of 1/10th , 1/12th On-road (i.e. competition touring car or drift, F1, Mini car, and etc.) and Off-road (i.e. buggy, 2WD SCT & truck) racing, Normal Training, and Rock Crawlers (21.5T & 25.5T only).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.